Whole Body Vibration Therapy is a sophisticated exercise and therapeutic wellness device that uses patented vibration technology based on decades of Russian, German and Korean research and development.
This new patented technology accelerates the body’s natural healing response, increases cellular oxygen uptake, enhances cellular nutrient uptake, stimulates cellular fluid movement and facilitates cellular waste removal. The result is a more energetic, healthier body.
Whole Body Vibration consists of a vibrating platform that the patient stands on. This therapy stimulates bones, muscles, blood vessels and cells in a manner that promotes healthier tissue. The typical treatment session lasts for 5-10 minutes.
It was first developed in the Soviet Union to condition Soviet cosmonauts to withstand the effects of weightlessness in outer space for months at a time. The Soviets conducted rigorous scientific studies spanning several decades that confirmed the remarkable restorative powers and safety of whole body vibration.
This new technology accelerates the body’s natural healing response, increases cellular oxygen uptake, enhances cellular nutrient uptake, stimulates cellular fluid movement and facilitates cellular waste removal.
As a result, the new cells are more resilient, more vibrant, and function together as a healthier, longer-lasting body. Degenerative disease conditions, accelerated aging, and all diminished capacities ultimately can be attributed to insufficient cellular stimulation.
As the living cell struggles with poor nutrition, low oxygen levels, environmental toxins and stagnation of lymphatic fluids, disease conditions develop which shorten the life span. Whole Body Vibration can reverse that process.
- Enables patients to achieve many of the benefits of a workout.
- Accelerates weight loss by increasing metabolism.
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Increases bone density, usually reversing the effects of osteoporosis.
- Enhances pain reduction.
- Increases physical strength, dexterity, and endurance.
- Increases flexibility, range of motion and mobility.
- Reduces cellulite.
- Tightens facial muscles.
- Relieves menopausal symptoms.
- Rehabilitates injuries and ailments.
- Reduces the pain and discomfort from arthritis.
- Strengthens lower back muscles that can cause back pain.
- Helps to improve many joint conditions.